Terms and Conditions
If you want a full copy of our company’s Terms and Conditions, please feel free to contact our office.
Our company offers first class cleaning chores accomplished in a timely manner and the following terms and conditions apply on any business or service acquired when booking. We reserve the right to make alterations of any kind to these terms and conditions at no particular date and such alterations will apply only to new contracts.
Please know that all our cleaning services can be booked through our online bookings page, phone call, email or fax. By booking our cleaning services, you as the client accept to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
Regular domestic cleaning
We offer regular domestic cleaning service at a starting hourly rate of £13.00, excluding VAT charges and with the condition that you should book the minimum requirement of 2 hours a week. As another option, you may also book such service for 3 hours per fortnight for a price of £13.00 per hour.
A commission is to be paid to the company and this will be calculated based on the weekly hours during the time span of the agreement. This agreement can be terminated if necessary after at least 1 month of outset; provided that the initial monthly commission is already paid. Moreover, the client is also required to write a month’s notice for the services to be voided which will then be sent to the company.
For those who don’t want to sign a contract:
In case you, as the client, prefer not to sign any contract beforehand, you will be charged £13.00 plus an additional £2.00 in respect to the supplementary cleaning service, for a total of £15.00 for the first domestic cleaning service. A rate of £13.00 on a weekly schedule will only be applicable when the client has already signed the contract. If you wish to know more about our service rates, please feel free to check our cleaning prices page.
For One Off Cleaning Services
- The client is encouraged and advised to immediately check the quality of our cleaning service right after its completion.
- In case there’s dissatisfaction on the part of the client, he/she is given a grace period of 24 hours after the service completion to make any reports to the cleaning company with regards to his/her concerns. Unless an acceptable reason is provided for the late notification, the company will not consider any reports after a period of 24 hours.
- If a report has been submitted to the company, the client will allow the company to send back the cleaners to his/her property and perform the booked service to the client’s satisfaction. Whether or not the client allows the cleaners to perform a second cleaning session free of charge, the company don’t normally provide any form of refund.
- When booking a cleaning service, the client is required to disclose important information like name, address and the like to the company over the phone. It should also include factual payment information. The moment our company receives all of the information, we can then send a confirmation email at least 1 working date before the scheduled cleaning session in respect to the terms and conditions. The client will then accept such terms and conditions and the cleaning session will take place.
- If there are any complaints or disagreements prior to the cleaning session, the client may freely contact the company.
- The client must allow the company’s cleaning team to access the client’s power and hot water. All breakable and sensitive fixtures and decors in the client’s property must be secured, usually by client.
- Because we’re a fully insured company, we give you our guarantee and assurance that we will shoulder any expenses covered by the insurance. We’ll also be responsible for the processing of claims that are noted to us in agreement to these terms.
- We promise to provide only the best cleaning equipment and tools for utmost output. The company also takes responsibility on providing basic and necessary cleaning solutions. However, you should know that specialized equipment is subject to a surcharge and a special quote for this will be provided beforehand.
End of tenancy cleaning
The areas listed below are not included in the basic end of tenancy cleaning service, unless stated otherwise:
- Window exteriors
- Upholstered fixtures
If the mentioned services above are needed by the client, he/she may inform us and we provide a separate quote for these cleaning services. With end of tenancy cleaning service, Fast Cleaners Westminster often requires the property or areas to be vacated for a more thorough cleaning.
- All clients are required to pay the first 50% of the full service during the booking process. Clients may reschedule or cancel a booked service by providing a 48-hour notice to the company. If the notification came late, there will be no refund given for any initial payments and deposits which have already been paid. Moreover, the company reserves the right to charge up to 100% of the full booked quote as a cancellation fee.
- The remaining balance of the service must be paid either to the cleaner or direct to the company’s office
- The client should agree to check the cleaners’ output immediately after the completion of their work. If the client is unhappy and dissatisfied, he may inform the company in form of writing by filling out a slip and giving it to the cleaner before they leave the area.
All clients are encouraged to call us on 020 3322 7095 for any questions about our terms and conditions. Our cleaning company houses skilled cleaners thus, there’s no need for you to worry about the output quality.